Réussir vos études

AccueilAccueil  PublicationsPublications  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Derniers sujets
Retrouvez-nous sur Facebook

Site partenaire
Plus de likes gratuitement Likeup.fr - Plus de Likes, Followers, Google+, Vues et d'Abonnés
Articles Semilaires

Partagez| .

human adipose primary cells

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
MessageAuteur
Recherche personnalisée
MessageSujet: human adipose primary cells Lun 20 Fév 2017 - 8:21

The human adipose primary cells system are the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue, specialized in energy storage and active sources of various paracrine and endocrine factors, termed adipocytokines, such as leptin, adiponectin, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α and interleukin (IL)-6. Adipose tissue abnormally grow contributes to obesity, adipocytes become dysfunctional, which can lead to the onset of certain diseases. Creative Bioarry can offer several types of normal adipose cells including adipose microvascular endothelial cells, preadipocytes-visceral,preadipocytes-subcutaneous and adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells, etc. Apart from that, we also can provide diseased preadiopcytes which are isolated from diabetic type I and diabetic type II donors. Adipose cells can be used in multiple studies investigating the cellular basis of diabetes and obesity, as well as mechanisms of action of various drug candidates.
chelseaclark

Messages Messages : 33
Points Points : 99
Date de naissance Date de naissance : 01/01/1991
Age Age : 27
Emploi Emploi : 123

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
human adipose primary cells
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1